'Marcelo Is Terrified Of Salah'

Exchange opinions about existing skins and ideas about the design of new skins.

Moderator: SlimBrowser Forum Moderators

makaralove
Advanced Member

'Marcelo Is Terrified Of Salah'

Post by makaralove » Fri May 18, 2018 1:45 am

188bet With Real Madrid and Liverpool set to meet in the UEFA Champions League final next weekend, it has now been claimed that Brazilian fullback Marcelo is petrified of coming up against African superstar Mohamed Salah.The winger has been in fantastic touch all season, during which he has hit the back of the net regularly for the Reds and caused trouble to many defences.

Egyptian legend Mohamed Aboutrika has now explained why he believes Real's Marcelo is scared of the 25-year-old, and 188bet that Jurgen Klopp's side have a big chance of winning the European final next Saturday.

"Liverpool have a big chance to win the Champions League against Real Madrid," he said, according to the Daily Star."I witnessed on that pitch what Salah can do to Marcelo during the Olympic Games. I was playing with Egypt against Brazil. Marcelo is terrified of Salah.

"I noticed the same thing in 188bet the Champions League, when Roma played against Real."Salah has scored 44 goals and assisted a further 16 strikes in 51 games for the Reds this season, with 10 of his strikes coming in the Champions League.