SlimBrowser include a popup blocker which automatically suppress
obtrusive popup windows.
- You can quickly turn on and off popup blocker by toggling the button
"Block Popup" on the standard toolbar or select "View:Popup Blocker:Enable
Popup Blocker" from the menu.
- When a popup window is blocked by SlimBrowser, you will see the "Allow
Popup and Reload" button blinking on the status bar. If you have the same
button visible on the standard toolbar, it will blink too. You may hear an
optional sound as an audio indication at the same time if you have turned on
the related option in tools:options:popup blocker.
- If you think a desirable popup was blocked, click the "Allow Popup and
Reload" button on the status toolbar to temporarily allow popups from the
current page and refresh it. If you don't feel like refreshing the current
page for fear of losing data or session information, you can click the drop
down arrow on the right side of the button and then select "Reopen last
blocked popup" from the popup menu. This will directly open the URL of
the last blocked popup.
- To permanently allow popups from the active site, select "View->Popup
Blocker->Always Allow Popups from This Site" from the menu.
- To configure the options of the popup blocker, select "Tools:Options"
from the menu and go to the page of "Popup
Blocker" in the options dialog.